Monday, May 23, 2011

What's Up (and a Discovery)

I've been a little out of blogging touch, as we've been working on the next phases of my website.  First of all, this blog will soon move over to http://PatrickSmithLMT.com.  My site will have my favorite links, online booking for massage treatments, and my blog, all in one place.  SO much easier.

But wait -- there's more -- in the coming months we'll be introducing an online store, where you can purchase my massage and skincare products.  Great, natural, paraben- and other yucky stuff-free products.  More on that as it develops.

And I discovered that a favorite maker of beauty products -- who shall remain nameless...J.M... -- uses parabens and synthetic fragrances in its products.  Very disappointing to some of my friends who swear by this company...which is owned by Estee Lauder.  Lesson: if the full ingredients are not on its website, write to the company and ASK.  Keep that nasty stuff off of your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment