Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Validation for Natural Health

I started making and using natural skin products in a serious way just this year, and I've been sharing them with friends.  In the past couple of weeks, I have been hearing that the products are incredibly effective.  What a thrill!

I heard from one person that the face serum made him feel that his skin was "protected."  This was from someone who had never used any kind of moisturizer or cream.

Another friend said that the skin on her face felt "smooth and soft."  This is a friend who has tried all kinds of different brands, including some of the most popular "natural" brands.

I have to say that I, too, have noticed a real difference in my face and body, using only simple, natural methods to clean and moisturize.  My skin feels softer and more nourished.  In fact, I love this stuff so much, I'm converting most products in my home to simple, natural ones (e.g. a wood polish with jojoba and beeswax, a floor scrub from baking soda and essential oils).  They are just as effective, and they support health at the same time.

Hooray for natural health!

No comments:

Post a Comment