Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Moving! (My Blog, That Is)

For those of you who have been reading my blog, thank you!  It turns out that my website (http://www.PatrickSmithLMT.com) has been lonely and my blog is going to move in to keep it company.

What does that mean?  (Has he gone mad?)

My blog is soon going to be part of my website, so if you're following it, you'll need to change your bookmark when it moves.  My website will then be the Grand Central of Patrick Smith, LMT.  (And a store is coming later this year where you will be able to purchase products and services, including gift certificates!)

I'll send out the official moving cards in the next week or so with the new address once it's live.  In the meantime, thanks for following me!

What other topics would like me to write about?  I'm happy to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment