Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Self Care in 2011 (3)

Okay, this isn't really an update on my self-care progress for the year.  But after a full day of massaging on Sunday, my hands were a little sore yesterday.  I reached into my bag of aromatherapy balms and pulled out a pain/inflammation butter (palm kernel oil, arnica, calendula, St. John's Wort, beeswax) and rubbed it into my hands and wrists.  Today my hands feel fantastic!  All this without having to resort to a chemical anti-inflammatory.  Nice!

3 comments:

  1. Patrick--Been using arnica/calendula gel for a long time for muscle aches, definitely works overnight. Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Peter! Good to hear. I've enjoyed making these products, feel like a mad scientist in my kitchen. And I'm even more happy that they work!

    ReplyDelete